Regarding advancements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Regarding advancements

Sorry for the ridiculously cliche question, but how much have you guys advanced the development of O:BM and GD, in 2016? and could there be any estimation of when it's going to be released? not asking for a whole date, but a year..

and, if this isn't a liberty to answer, will there be any chance of an early access? and why?

Also, how's G-man ?

Thanks for your time
    • Our progress is quite steady and this year is very good for us :). We are all very excited about how the games are shaping up.

Release date is taboo for us :D. We don´t really like to give out predictions simply to avoid dissapointment by possible delays. Even if we hint a year, people will just start speculations if it´s Q1, Q2... Then people start counting how long it is till the end of the year.... And then, if we don´t hit even the year, people will be dissapointed. We will announce solid release date as soon as we are confident that we can hit it.

And G-man is doing fine. We have very talented voice actor and G-man´s voice is identical to it´s original counterpart voiced by Michael Shapiro. It´s very hard to find some differences. I believe you guys gonna like it :)

Early Access is definitely a possibility. Probably as replacement for canceled multiplayer beta. However, we have nothing more to say about this at this point.
    • Mr.sugar wrote:

Our progress is quite steady and this year is very good for us :). We are all very excited about how the games are shaping up.

Release date is taboo for us :D. We don´t really like to give out predictions simply to avoid dissapointment by possible delays. Even if we hint a year, people will just start speculations if it´s Q1, Q2... Then people start counting how long it is till the end of the year.... And then, if we don´t hit even the year, people will be dissapointed. We will announce solid release date as soon as we are confident that we can hit it.

And G-man is doing fine. We have very talented voice actor and G-man´s voice is identical to it´s original counterpart voiced by Michael Shapiro. It´s very hard to find some differences. I believe you guys gonna like it :)

Early Access is definitely a possibility. Probably as replacement for canceled multiplayer beta. However, we have nothing more to say about this at this point.
      Is Kevin Sisk the one who voices G-man? I think his voice is very similar to Michael Shapiro. And as far as I know, he also voices g-man in Black Mesa. :?:

© 2018 Tripmine Studios. Valve, Steam, Gearbox, Half-Life Trademarks of Valve.