3D Modeler - Character/Organic/Hard Surface - BOTH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• 3D Modeler - Character/Organic/Hard Surface - BOTH

Hello Everyone!

My name is Travis but I go by Today. I am a 3d Modeler who has been at it for about 4 years. In 6 months I will Graduate with my bachelors in 3D modeling. The main programs I use in my pipeline workflow are zbrush, maya, topogun, substance painter, and photoshop; depending on the project. I am at a point where I feel comfortable offering my skillset to projects I have profound fondness for.

I practice character art and would love the opportunity to take your concepts and crank out some models for you! I also like working on general assets or environment pieces. I am very eager to help in whatever way I can so please let me know if you have any work that needs to get done.
      I remember when I first saw OBM on MODdb and have always wanted to contribute to it in some manner. Thankfully I am at a point in my life where I can have time to dedicate to such a purpose.

Here are some examples of my work dating from most recent to oldest. You can also check out more on my artstation link below. Thanks for taking a look and I hope to hear from you soon!

imgur.com/vL6riZs
      imgur.com/6IZEyOo
      imgur.com/sb8U9RM

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/Todaysingredientis
      Discord: Todaysingredientis#2237
      Artstation: artstation.com/travis_randall
      Email: Travisgrandall@gmail.com

© 2018 Tripmine Studios. Valve, Steam, Gearbox, Half-Life Trademarks of Valve.