HECU NPC Revamp

• HECU NPC Revamp

So I have a lot of ideas/suggestions for operation black Mesa, and that’s that the HECU are way more intelligent, like they hide behind cover or peak walls, use the alt-fire on guns, and follow the player through vents and stuff. Some suggestions besides that for HECU NPC’s are that the the, example the helmets and armor work and the npc can use the health and suit chargers, as well as them using medkits and batteries. I’m dreaming probably but that would be amazing, having hecu that don’t need to actively be babysat to get kills and help you so you can feel like there useful. And make the player collect ammo from the corpses
    • So I have a lot of ideas/suggestions for operation black Mesa, and that’s that the HECU are way more intelligent, like they hide behind cover or peak walls, use the alt-fire on guns, and follow the player through vents and stuff. Some suggestions besides that for HECU NPC’s are that the the, example the helmets and armor work and the npc can use the health and suit chargers, as well as them using medkits and batteries. I’m dreaming probably but that would be amazing, having hecu that don’t need to actively be babysat to get kills and help you so you can feel like there useful. And make the player collect ammo from the corpses

Opportunity rover wrote:

So true, the Opposing Force is the best expansion pack. But the AI buddy is one of the worse in the game. Despite, you can heal from the Medic.

© 2020 Tripmine Studios. Valve, Steam, Gearbox, Half-Life Trademarks of Valve.