As my username says...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• As my username says...

I just want to say thank you.
      I've been wanting to play this pair DLC's for as long as i can remember, but again the graphics of the original ones weren't the best.
      I want to thank you developing team for giving your time to make us, the community happy, i hope your mod/game does very well.

Good luck developing team, and im sure your mod/game is going to be a huge hit.

and as amnesia said, take your time guys (and gals), I am thankful enough that you guys are doing this for us.

Post was edited 1 time, last by thankyouguys ().

• RE: As my username says...

seriously, were all super appreciative of all that you are doing (some might not be anywhere near as patient or understanding of how developing a game in the way that you guys are goes) but still super glad and appreciative of your hard work and dedication to making a pretty overlooked game prettier better and souce-engine-(ier?) seriously, you guys (and gals) are great!

© 2018 Tripmine Studios. Valve, Steam, Gearbox, Half-Life Trademarks of Valve.